Saturday 20 May 2017

Blog Introduction!

So here I am, at last getting onto the blog wagon. I have a pretty extensive archive of images from work in the film industry, museum displays, public sculpture, collectables and occasionally my personal artwork.

I will approach this chronologically. Starting with film school in Cape Town, South Africa back in 2001 to 2003.
This blog will feature some behind the scenes, in progress pictures and finished works in concept design, filming miniatures, film props, sculpture and paleo art right up to my most recent work in New Zealand as Miniatures Art Director on Thunderbirds Are Go! and Blade Runner 2049.

Along the way I will share as much as possible, some of my best work and some of my utter worst.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZA News: 2009 -2010

I was extremely fortunate to work on some sculptures for the Political satire puppet series: Puppet Nation Here are some of my projects ...